The Neovia analysis laboratories specialise in physical-chemical and microbiological analyses for agriculture and agri-food.
The laboratories set the standard for excellence in the analysis of food for animals and humans. It has two objectives:
- to offer cutting-edge technologies using tools in step with growing market expectations.
- to maintain a laboratory network in France, Brazil, China and Vietnam to disseminates the Group's know-how internationally.
InVivo Labs offer a large range of analytical services for each link in the agri-food chain. Their activities have four aims:
- to guarantee safety and traceability in the production of food for humans and animals ;
- to meet the deadlines for performing the analyses ;
- to provide quality services meeting the clients' requirements ;
- to hold COFRAC accreditations as assurance of product quality and reliability.
InVivo Labs offers 500 types of analyses covering:
- animal feed and pet food
- food for humans and nutritional labelling ;
- plant production ;
- functional foods.