Premixes and Firm-services
Premixes and high value-added consultancy
Firm-services is the Neovia business line that manufactures complex products, called premixes, and that also provides related consulting and advice on technical issues.
Premixes contain trace elements, vitamins and minerals.
These are combined in very small proportions with the primary ingredient (wheat, barley, triticale, soya, colza, sunflower, peas, horse bean, alfalfa, etc.) to create a complete feed for livestock and pets.
InVivo premixes meet very strict safety and traceability standards.
- ISO certification of our plants is a guarantee of strict monitoring and total traceability throughout the manufacturing process.
- Raw materials are selected according to precise specifications and industry standards nearly as strict as those in the pharmaceutical sector.
Firm-services engineers, veterinarians, and nutritionists provide industrial and on-farm feed manufacturers with consulting services related to premixes and nutritional specialities in areas such as:
- formulation ;
- nutrition ;
- zootechnical and hygiene monitoring at livestock farms ;
- design of special feeding programmes ;
- operational marketing support ;
- raw material and finished product analysis ;
- regular quality control follow-up and reporting ;
- diagnoses and recommendations in production technology.
An activity in France and other countries
In France the business relies on two leading entities with recognised expertise: Inzo and SFPS and their subsidiaries.
They are the leaders in France in premixes and nutritional specialities.
The company's main international subsidiaries are located in Spain, Portugal, Italy, Hungary, Romania, the Czech Republic, South Africa, Brazil, Mexico (InVivo Mix) and China.
It also has a robust export business through a network of distributors in more than 50 countries.