2025 by InVivo
InVivo implements an ambitious growth strategy
An ambitious strategic project commensurate with the worldwide challenges, for French agriculture and agricultural cooperation.
InVivo 2025 : ambitions commensurate with the worldwide challenges...
3 value-creating strategic directions
Mindful of its responsibilities stemming from the wide-ranging changes in food demand worldwide, InVivo has set itself three value-creating strategic directions
- Act as a bridgehead for the development of French agriculture.
- Invest in sectors with strong future potential to create French champions with critical mass.
- Provide new outlets and support the marketing of French produce
5 performance drivers
To become a major world player in agriculture and food, InVivo will focus on 5 performance drivers.
- Invest in R&D and innovation
- Expand and diversify group activities
- Develop internationally via new platforms and Neovia sites
- Develop our human capital
- Lead a social and environmental policy
will be an international player in seeds, reinforcing its leadership position in the French market and expanding notably in Europe and the Southern countries.
"Our mission as leaders, like InVivo in all its components, is to lead the agriculture and food transition."
Philippe Mangin, Chairman
will be a benchmark in international grain trading in Europe by forming strategic alliances enabling it to provide member cooperatives with the best outlets while controlling the risks linked to market volatility.
will strengthen its position as a leader in French gardening retail through a multi-channel distribution system. It will also become a reference in local food retailing from producers to consumers.
aims to form an influential cluster for the French wine sector, both in France and abroad.