InVivo Quest launches its 5th edition
Created in 2017, InVivo Quest is a challenge open to startups in the agri-food industry with a twofold challenge: on the one hand, to identify startups that will help accelerate the transition of the agri-food sector and on the other hand, to build an international ecosystem of AgriFood innovation.
A full digital edition
The 5th edition of InVivo Quest was launched in September 2021 and will end in May 2022.
This new edition covers 8 major themes related to the challenges of the One InVivo - One Nature rebound plan:
- PROTECT: Plant health;
- OPTIMIZE: Precision agriculture and resource management;
- REGENERATE: Soil health;
- VALUE: Bioeconomy;
- RESTORE: Restoration and enhancement of biodiversity;
- DEVELOP: Process innovations, new ingredients and traceability;
- DISTRIBUTE: Innovations in retail;
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP: Innovative ideas within InVivo.
Optimization of production and distribution processes.
InVivo Quest aims to support selected start-ups in testing, developing and marketing their solutions for the benefit of farmers and consumers in France and internationally, through its internal and external innovation ecosystems.