A more and more technical and sustainable agriculture
Bioline contribue à faire émerger une 3ème voie de l’agriculture avec les acteurs du monde agricole afin de répondre aux besoins de tous les Hommes tout en préservant les ressources naturelles.
En proposant une offre globale de solutions et de services durables et innovants, Bioline by InVivo construit la 3e voie de l'agriculture.
Marque ombrelle mondiale, elle dispose de savoir-faire reconnus pour accompagner les agriculteurs sur toute leur chaîne de valeur: acheter, semer, nourrir, piloter, protéger et valoriser.
Semences de France, the leader in the French market, is the specialised Group subsidiary that:
- coordinates the production of straw cereals seeds with its network of 35 cooperatives;
- markets varieties using two business models: franchising for straw cereals and selling through its own outlets for hybrids and forage;
- tests varieties supplied by plant breeders, using its testing and monitoring network Variétoscope to identify the best varieties in the market.
The leading grouped purchasing and referencing organisation in France in the areas of plant protection and seeds, InVivo Agro performs two strategic functions:
- pooling upstream purchases (crop protection, fertilisers, agricultural equipment) in France and Europe;
- securing supplies and innovating through strategic alliances to create value upstream and bring certain products into general use.
Agrosolutions uses its expertise in agro-environmental engineering in two main ways:
- to conduct studies and provide consulting in the environmental field ;
- to design and develop environmental services that will make it the leading European provider of agro-ecological solutions.
Biotop, a specialist in integrated biological protection, markets its products to farmers and the general public. It has three ambitions:
- research, develop, produce and market alternative methods of protecting plants and foodstuffs ;
- establish itself as the world's leading producer of ephestia eggs ;
- build a complete range of biocontrol and biostimulant products.
Smart agriculture Since June 2014, InVivo has been the majority shareholder in SMAG, a publisher of Web solutions for the agricultural and agro-industrial sectors. SMAG has 120 employees, 400 client distributors, and 30,000 users in over ten countries.
It is focused on:
- marketing the best range of decision-making tools for farmers, distributors and other professionals in the agricultural and agri-food sectors;
- introducing its know-how in other countries.