Soufflet Négoce by InVivo
Enhancing the value of cereals on the international market
A major European player in the grain trade
Bringing together the activities of InVivo and Soufflet, Soufflet Négoce by InVivo stands as a major European player in the grain trade sector.
Soufflet Négoce by InVivo markets wheat, barley, corn and oilseeds, primarily from France, to Europe, Maghreb, Middle East and West Africa, to serve its foreign markets and strategic customers.
The strengths of Soufflet Négoce by InVivo
• Integration of the activity within a Group that brings together technical expertise upstream and downstream of the wheat and cereals sectors.
• Expertise, reactivity and ability to anticipate and adapt of the sales teams, to offer solutions to each need in the different regions of the world served.
• Logistical capacities adapted to the massification of flows, to the optimization of quality and to the sustainable development of cereals.
• Maintain and expand the customer portfolio in order to reach a critical size to increase the resilience of the business over the long term.
• Identify niche markets and diversify the product offer in order to be able to meet the new expectations of its customers and suppliers.
• Participate in the ecological transition by connecting consumers concerned about their environmental footprint to sustainable and low-carbon offers and become a reference player in this field.
• To become a key player in the export of French cereals in a very fragile and uncertain context.
• Maintain and expand the customer portfolio and reach a critical size to further increase the resilience of the business over the long term.
• Identify niche markets and diversify the product offer in order to be able to respond in the long term to new customer expectations.
Find all our newsSee the news
Working with us
Discover our job offers