France, inspiration to the wine world. InVivo Wine cultivates this pioneering spirit.
Created in June 2015 by the leading french agricultural cooperative group InVivo, InVivo Wine aims to become a major player in the global wine business.
Producer, marketer and distributor, InVivo Wine is an ambition for the French wine that develops wines, creates brands and builds routes to market that meet the challenges of tomorrow.
InVivo Wine is organised around three main areas of expertise:
• Services aimed at wine professionals, dedicated to client satisfaction.
• Strong and structured brands, in line ith current consumer trends.
• International distribution, as close as possible to consumers.
Control of all upstream processes, enabling the production of delicious modern wines :
• Varied, reliable and profi cient sourcing, from the world’s greatest wine regions,
• An integrated, customer satisfaction oriented global winery,
• Company-owned, highly certifi ed bottling plants that guarantee quality and traceability,
• A team of expert winemakers who can match wine profi les to market demands,
• Production facilities in France as part of our member cooperatives.
Developing a portfolio of strong, consumer focused brands that meet ther expectations :
• A portfolio made up of global, multi-local and local brands,
• A large range of wines, from the most beautiful terroirs across the globe. Our winemakers are passionate about making wines that each consumer, whether they be expert or novice, may fi nd pleasure in drinking.
• Innovative actions drawing on all of the potential of digital technology to create new links with consumers and to help them choose a product, thus enriching their experience and increasing their satisfaction.
• A strategy of innovation driven by leading trends: the evolution of consumer habits (new moments, new uses), but also the increasing concerns for a world that takes better care of its people and the environment.
To always be as close as possible to the consumer to understand and anticipate market expectations :
• Controlled distribution, across 12 worldwide subsidiaries, located in the large consumptions areas of Europe, Asia and North America,
• Highly specialised distribution, tailored to channels: selective, mass retail and direct-to-consumer.